- I cant make it in to one of your showrooms, do you offer a measure and quote service?
Yes we do. This service is free of charge. During the consultation we will discuss your requirements so we can make recommendations on products, styles and colours to suit your needs. Our mobile showrooms carry a selection of our most popular fabric ranges.
- I'm building a house, where do I start?
Its always advisable to get in to one of our showrooms for a full discussion regarding your new home. In the showroom we can show you all the products we have to offer and you can view our full range of fabrics.
- I'm building a house, when should I talk to you?
When it comes to building, it is never too early to talk to us. We can give you an accurate price indication from your plans which will allow you to budget with confidence. We offer a service where you can lock your price in, you will know what your window treatments will cost you and you will be protected from any price fluctuations during that period. Remember to let us know if you are looking to include provisions for recesses and motorisation so we can make recommendations accordingly.
- How much should I budget for my new house?
As a general rule, to finish your window treatments to the same standard as the rest of your home, expect to spend the same amount on your window treatments that you have spent on your flooring. Obviously you can spend more or less than this depending on what you want to achieve. Our consultants can help you with this process.
- Do you offer Saturday measure and quotes?
Yes we do, between the hours of 9am and 4pm.
- I have a number of quotes that seem to be very different from each other. How can I compare apples with apples?
This can be a very tricky thing to do given the large variations in quality out there. You are best to see the finished product first hand. This means visiting showrooms and having a look and operating the products on display. Alternatively, ask each company if there are any display homes that their products are in so you can have a look at them in situ.
- What credit cards do you accept?
We accept MasterCard and Visa.We do not charge credit card fees.
- Do you offer interest free terms?
Yes we do. We work with Certegy to offer a number of interest free amounts and repayment time frames.
- I have placed my order, when can I expect to hear from someone regarding my installation?
Generally we will book your installation closer to the install date. So you can expect to hear from someone approx. 1 – 2 weeks out from the end of your delivery timeframe. Please contact scheduling on 9374 6555 at any time to discuss your order.
- How long will my window treatments take to be delivered?
Our Decor Consultant will advise delivery based on the products on your order but you can expect:
- 3 – 4 weeks for blinds
- 4 – 6 weeks for curtains
- 10 – 12 weeks for shutters
- When do I need to pay my progress payment?
Progress payment is required when we phone you to confirm installation date.
- What days do you install on?
Installation times are available Mondays to Fridays.
- Do I need to be home for the installation?
We require you to be home when installation is completed so that the installer can show you the finished product and demonstrate how to correctly operate your products to ensure longevity. If you are not able to be home please ensure someone is there who can act on your behalf.